Easy No Hassle Returns - Collection from your home or work
We have now teamed up with Parcel2Go for all UK returns. In the unlikely even that you want to return an item, please send an email to email@example.com who will issue you a returns code. You should then receive instructions on how to send your item back easily with Parcel2Go. Please note Infababy are not affiliated with Parcel2Go in any way as it is a 3rd party logistics company. Parcel2Go offer low cost shipping from anywhere in the UK to our depot in Liverpool.
Why is it so easy to return an item? As we are exclusively online we want our customers to be 100% happy and confident in our products by trying them out in their own home before using fully. So why not try
Infababy today. You will either like us, or get your money back. If for any reason the item is not to your liking then
carefully repack it and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an Easy No
Hassle Return code. Please note: items being returned must be fit for
resale. You can take the items out of the packaging and put them
together to see what they are like but they cannot be used outdoors
(strollers, travel systems) or in a vehicle (car seats) etc. If you do
not wish to use the Parcel2Go's low cost service you can of course return your item using a
different courier service but any costs associated with Parcel2Go or your own courier must be fully borne by the customer.
Again please note Infababy cannot be responsible for any loss, claim, tort or otherwise incurred by using a third party company.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Cooling off Period).
If you are not 100% happy with your product then you can send it back to Infababy® without a reason for the return within 30 days of receiving your item. Please note you must email our returns department email@example.com requesting a returns code. This returns code must be labelled on items being issued back to Infababy®. When the item has been received by us we will inspect it thoroughly to ensure the product is fit for resale. Please note, if sending products back to Infababy® the packaging and product must also be in the same condition as received. If the item is not in resalable condition then the return application will be cancelled/revoked indefinitely. Collection of the item must then be arranged by the customer. Following inspection if the product is in resalable condition we will issue a full refund. Shipping costs incurred when sending products back to Infababy® must be borne by the customer or alternatively you can use our home collection service as detailed above in the Easy No Hassle Returns section. We value your custom and we endeavour to resolve all queries as quickly as possible. Your statutory rights are not affected.
After the Cooling off Period.
If we receive your unwanted purchase after the 30 days cooling off period then as above, we will inspect the item thoroughly to ensure the product is fit for resale. Note you must email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a returns code before shipping your item back to us. This returns code must be labelled on all parcels. Please note, if sending products back to Infababy® the packaging and product must also be in the same condition as received. If the item is not in resalable condition then the return application will be cancelled/revoked indefinitely. Collection of the item must then be arranged by the customer. Following inspection if the product is in a resalable condition we will issue a refund less a 10% charge (to cover administration, restocking & costs). Shipping costs incurred when sending products back to Infababy® must be borne by the customer or alternatively you can use our home collection service as detailed above in the Easy No Hassle Returns section. We value your custom and we endeavor to resolve all queries as quickly as possible. Your statutory rights are not effected.
730 Day Returns
Once you have valid proof of purchase in the form of a receipt, invoice or similar then you can avail of our amazing 2 year returns policy. Unfortunately Infababy® cannot accept credit card statements as a form of proof of purchase. We offer a full 2 years return on all unopened, unused items, still in their unopened boxes. The boxes must be undamaged and the box and product therin must be fit for resale. The product must also be still available to purchase from the manufacturer at the time of return. Fees apply please see above "After the cooling off period"
Returned to sender & Undeliverable Shipments
There will be a nominal administration charge of £10 to the customer if a delivery attempt was made but the parcel is shipped back to Baby Gear Ltd as "Return to Sender". Reasons a parcel can be marked as "Return to Sender" include but are not limited to the following reasons:
Customer failed to collect the parcel at the local post office after the parcel was attempted to be delivered to the customer.
Customer changed their mind on purchase and refused to sign for the delivery.
Customer was not available to sign for the purchase and the courier company sent the goods back to Infababy.
Addresses which are "Undeliverable" will incur the full cost of shipping to addressee.
The above charge will be deducted from the order refund once we have the goods back in our possession.
• Under no circumstances should an item be returned to Infababy without a returns code issued to you by Infababy.
• All items purchased via the website must be returned through the appropriate channels as outlined above.
• Any items to be returned to Infababy remain the property of the customer until a full returns inspection and verification has been carried out. After which Infababy® reserves the right to refuse the returned item(s).
• Where a refund has been authorised due to unavailability of goods or return of faulty goods, please allow up to 10 working days for funds to appear into your account. Infababy will issue refunds within 48 hours of authorisation and will not be held responsible for any delays with funds being credited to your account as this is the responsibility of your issuing bank.
• In the event that Infababy® has arranged a collection or pick up from a customer and the courier is unable to make the collection due to fault of the customer, another collection will be required resulting in additional fees incurred in order to cover the cost of the couriers failed collection attempt.
• Goods which are attempted to be delivered and then returned to sender will incur an administration charge which is non-negotiable. We provide tracking data to insure customers know when to expect their orders. These must be frequently checked and if "attempted delivery" is noted on the tracking details then the customer must contact the courier company immediately to ensure the goods do not go back to us as "Return to Sender"