The Infababy EasyFix Group 123 car seat is a stylish and super easy to fit using the Isofix© points in your vehicle. There is no requirement for a top tether as you can use the vehicles own seat belt as the top tether strap. Fitting the EasyFix takes a matter of seconds. Its lightweight and very easy to handle. The fabrics are super breathable and help to keep your babies temperature regulated. There is a recline feature for allowing your child to have a more comfortable nap. To make it handy to remove your child we included straps on the sides of the seat so you can tuck the buckle clasps in so the strap doesn’t get in the way of removing your baby from the seat. There is a 5 point safety harness which is used for Group1, up to approx. 9 or 10 months. Then when baby is ready for Group2 the inbuilt safety harness is removed and the vehicles seat belt is then used. For Group3, high back booster mode, the head rest can be moved up to accommodate your growing child.
- Isofix© car seat
- Installs in seconds
- No need for tether strap as the vehicles seat belt acts as the tether strap
- Infatex© breathable fabrics throughout
- Recline feature of up to 20 degrees
- Adjustable harness straps
- Adjustable head rest positions
- Advanced side impact protection
- Outstanding seat comfort and air circulation using Infatex patented breathable fabrics and inner padded layers.
- Additional airflow side ventilation system to ensure maximum breathability.
- High-quality coverings are fully removable and washable.
- Extremely long life and longevity of use, one seat for children from approx 9 months to 12 years (9-36Kgs).
- Harness is removed for stages 2 and 3. The 3 point safety belt is used at this point.
- Fully Certificed and manufactured to ECE R44/04 European Safety Standards
Why Infababy ?
- Multi Award Winning Products
- Thousands of verified Independent Reviews - Powered by Stamped.io
- Member of BPA - Baby Proucts Association
- Amazing Customer Service
- Thousands of Facebook followers
- Fast Free Shipping on Most items (to UK and Ireland)
- The question is: Why not Infababy. You will not be disssapointed