We wanted to make things even easier for parents. That’s why we created the Infababy® 360 pivoting car seat.
With a simple click and turn you can turn your baby from rearward facing to forward facing, it’s so easy. You can even turn your child towards you to take him/her out even easier. Can be used from birth to 18kgs, or approx. 4 years of age. Rearward facing is up to 18kgs. Forward facing can be from 9 to 18kgs. Comes with a baby insert included for the really little ones, and the insert can be used up to 15kgs. Easy Installation with ISOFIX connections and support leg.
- Suitable from birth to 18kgs (rearward and forward facing)
- Rear facing from birth* up to 18kgs
- Forward facing from 9 to 18kgs
- Includes free cuddleme™ insert to be used in rear facing direction. It can also be used forward facing when the foam head insert is removed (refer to the manual for details)
- Isofix Installation with support leg.
- Green indicators on the support leg and ISOFIX connection points show is the car seat is installed correctly.
- Easy to install.
- Integrated 5 point safety harness.
- High-quality coverings are fully removable and washable, see owner’s manual for washing instructions.
- Comes in 2 colours.
- Conforms to ECE R44/04 European car seat regulations.
- Extremely padded and vented Infatex™ materials to allow for a more comfortable journey for baby.
- Ventilation slots to allow breathability around your child whilst in the car seat.
- Car seat flips from rearward to forward facing pressing the rotate button. Then it’s a matter of just turning the seat around to be forward facing.
- 7 different head height positions so car seat grows with your baby.
- Multi recline positions to allow for the optimum resting position for your baby.
Please read owner’s manual carefully.
Why Infababy ?
- Multi Award Winning Products
- Thousands of verified Independent Reviews - Powered by Stamped.io
- Member of BPA - Baby Proucts Association
- Amazing Customer Service
- Thousands of Facebook followers
- Fast Free Shipping on Most items (to UK and Ireland)
- The question is: Why not Infababy. You will not be disssapointed