The Infababy Nexo i-Size Extended Rear Facing Car Seat is the next generation of child safety seats. Designed and tested to exceed the very latest in child safety standards ECE R129 (i-Size). This is the latest addition to the Infababy i-Size range and fits directly onto the Infababy i-Size Base (sold separately). If you have purchased one of our i-Size travel systems along with the Infababy i-Size Base you can now extend the life of your purchase with the Infababy Nexo Car Seat as it fits directly onto the Infababy i-Size Base. Please note this product requires the use of the Infababy i-Size Base. If you do not already have the Infababy i-Size Base you will need to purchase it separately.
The Infababy Nexo i-Size Car Seat is suitable from birth to 105cm (approx 4 years of age) and can be used in the rear-facing position up to 105cm (recommended). We developed this model as it has been proven that extended rear-facing travel for children up to 4 years of age is safer than forward facing travel. Made with luxury breathable fabrics, deep padding, side impact protection, extra insert cushions, multiple recline positions, multiple head height positions and with the option of using rear facing for an extended period of up to 105cm (approx 4 years of age).
- Designed and tested to exceed the latest standards in child safety ECE R129 (i-Size)
- Suitable from 40-105cm (0-18kg) (approx birth to 4 years of age)
- Extended Rear Facing Car Seat - Can be used rearward facing up to 105cm (approx 4 years of age)
- Must be used rearward facing up to 83cm, from 83-105cm the seat can be used in the rear facing or forward facing position if preferred
- Luxury fabrics providing outstanding seat comfort and air circulation using infatex™ patented breathable fabrics and inner padded layers
- Deep padding and extra padded insert cushions that can be removed as baby gets bigger
- Side impact protection
- Multiple recline positions for napping on long journeys
- Multiple head height positions for when baby is getting bigger
- Ideal for customers who have already purchased one of our i-Size travel systems along with the Infababy i-Size Base as the Nexo fits directly onto the same base
- Fits directly onto the Infababy i-Size Base (sold separately) which incorporates isofix connection points and a support leg, top tether not required
Premium Delivery Service:
We provide a fully tracked courier delivery service as standard on all orders. Prior to your delivery you will receive an email with your tracking number/s, details on how to track your order and the courier details. Orders in the United Kingdom will be delivered by ParcelForce Worldwide and orders in the Republic of Ireland will be delivered by GLS Couriers. We provide this delivery service for free on all orders above £45 / €50. Orders below this value incur a £10/€10 fee for delivery. For full delivery information please see the following link: Infababy Delivery Information
Easy No Hassle Returns:
*Please note we are not offering home collections from the UK
temporarily as per our couriers instructions. All couriers have
suspended collections until further notice due to the large backlog of
orders awaiting delivery to the UK and from the UK to Ireland. We are
working hard with the couriers to find a solution to be able to offer
low cost collections. We will update this page when we know more. We
estimate this to be resolved by February 1st 2021.
We are now offering easy / no hassle returns on all products. There is a small charge of £10/€10 for collection of items such as Car Seats and Strollers or £20/€20 for larger items such as Double Strollers, Travel Systems and Cotbeds. All other smaller products incur a charge of £10/€10. This is a premium value service where our courier partner will collect the product from your home, a neighbor or your place of work on a day of your choosing.
Why do we charge? We only charge the customer a small fraction of what the cost would normally be for a courier home collection. We are sold exclusively online so we want our customers to be 100% happy and committed to our products by trying them out in their own home before using fully. So why not try Infababy today. You will like us, or your money back – minus the small collection fee. For full returns information please see the following link: Infababy Returns Information
Infababy 3-Year Warranty
Infababy® products are manufactured to the highest standards and whilst we do our very best to ensure each and every one of our products lives up to these standards, it is unfortunate that is some rare cases during the lifetime of your product you may experience a manufacturing defect.
We have introduced a new 3-year warranty and aftercare plan to cover these unexpected hiccups and to ensure your product is back in tip top shape in no time with as little fuss to you as possible. We can even supply loan products whilst yours is in for repair, no other brand in the industry offers this level of care.
*Cover of up to 3 years is on selected items. Our warranty focuses on the products that you use, need and rely on the most.
Read our Warranty Terms and Conditions at the following link: Infababy 3-Year Warranty
Why Infababy ?
- Multi Award Winning Products
- Thousands of verified Independent Reviews - Powered by Trustpilot
- Member of BPA - Baby Products Association UK
- Amazing Customer Service
- Thousands of followers on Facebook & Instagram (@infababy)
- Fast Free Shipping on Most items (to UK and Ireland)
- The question is: Why not Infababy. You will not be dissapointed