The Infababy Nexo i-Size Extended Rear Facing Car Seat is the next generation of child safety seats. Designed and tested to exceed the very latest in child safety standards ECE R129 (i-Size). This is the latest addition to the Infababy i-Size range and fits directly onto the Infababy i-Size Base (sold separately). If you have purchased one of our i-Size travel systems along with the Infababy i-Size Base you can now extend the life of your purchase with the Infababy Nexo Car Seat as it fits directly onto the Infababy i-Size Base. Please note this product requires the use of the Infababy i-Size Base. If you do not already have the Infababy i-Size Base you will need to purchase it separately.
The Infababy Nexo i-Size Car Seat is suitable from birth to 105cm (approx 4 years of age) and can be used in the rear-facing position up to 105cm (recommended). We developed this model as it has been proven that extended rear-facing travel for children up to 4 years of age is safer than forward facing travel. Made with luxury breathable fabrics, deep padding, side impact protection, extra insert cushions, multiple recline positions, multiple head height positions and with the option of using rear facing for an extended period of up to 105cm (approx 4 years of age).
- Designed and tested to exceed the latest standards in child safety ECE R129 (i-Size)
- Suitable from 40-105cm (0-18kg) (approx birth to 4 years of age)
- Extended Rear Facing Car Seat - Can be used rearward facing up to 105cm (approx 4 years of age)
- Must be used rearward facing up to 83cm, from 83-105cm the seat can be used in the rear facing or forward facing position if preferred
- Luxury fabrics providing outstanding seat comfort and air circulation using infatex™ patented breathable fabrics and inner padded layers
- Deep padding and extra padded insert cushions that can be removed as baby gets bigger
- Side impact protection
- Multiple recline positions for napping on long journeys
- Multiple head height positions for when baby is getting bigger
- Ideal for customers who have already purchased one of our i-Size travel systems along with the Infababy i-Size Base as the Nexo fits directly onto the same base
- Fits directly onto the Infababy i-Size Base (sold separately) which incorporates isofix connection points and a support leg, top tether not required
***BREXIT UPDATE / NOTIFICATION***
Please note all UK orders will now ship from our UK distribution hub in Liverpool. Therefore there will be no taxes or duties on delivery. The product price you see on our website is the final price to our UK customers, guaranteed! We are now also offering next day delivery to all UK customers from our Liverpool depot.
Premium Delivery Service:
We provide a fully tracked courier delivery service as standard on all orders. In Stock items ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday will be delivered the next business day. Prior to your delivery you will receive an email with your tracking number/s and information on how to track your order and the courier details. Orders in the United Kingdom will be delivered by ParcelForce Worldwide. We provide this delivery service for free on all orders above £45. Orders below this value incur a £4.95 fee for delivery. For full delivery information please see the following link: Infababy Delivery Information
Easy No Hassle Returns:
We have now teamed up with Parcel2Go for all UK returns. In the
unlikely event that you want to return an item, please send an email to
email@example.com who will issue you a returns code. You should then
receive instructions on how to send your item back easily with
Parcel2Go. Parcel2Go offer low cost shipping from anywhere in the UK to our depot in Liverpool. Most items can be returned for £10 or less with this service.
We are sold exclusively online so we want our customers to be 100% happy and committed to our products by trying them out in their own home before using fully. So why not try Infababy today. You will like us, or your money back – minus the small Parcel2Go return fee. For full returns information please see the following link: Infababy Returns Information
Infababy 3-Year Warranty
Infababy® products are manufactured to the highest standards and whilst we do our very best to ensure each and every one of our products lives up to these standards, it is unfortunate that is some rare cases during the lifetime of your product you may experience a manufacturing defect.
We have introduced a new 3-year warranty and aftercare plan to cover these unexpected hiccups and to ensure your product is back in tip top shape in no time with as little fuss to you as possible. We can even supply loan products whilst yours is in for repair, no other brand in the industry offers this level of care.
*Cover of up to 3 years is on selected items. Our warranty focuses on the products that you use, need and rely on the most.
Read our Warranty Terms and Conditions at the following link: Infababy 3-Year Warranty
Why Infababy ?
- Order by 2pm for Next Day UK Delivery
- Multi Award Winning Products
- Thousands of verified Independent Reviews - Powered by Trustpilot
- Member of BPA - Baby Products Association UK
- Amazing Customer Service
- Thousands of followers on Facebook & Instagram (@infababy)
- Fast Free Shipping on Most items (to UK and Ireland)
- The question is: Why not Infababy. You will not be disappointed