The Kiddy Ride On with Seat Unit is your travel systems companion for older siblings. The Kiddy Ride on allows another child (up to 20kgs in weight) to ride along the back of a travel system seamlessly. We also included a handy seat that the child can sit on if he or she is tired. For the more energetic children the seat can be removed so your child can stand up on the platform and see the world in a higher position. It's compatible with Infababy MOTO, FLO, ICON, PRIMO and ULTIMO Travel Systems and also with the Infababy Duo-Elite Double Buggy. It should fit on most pushchairs or travel systems by using the handy attachment clips, please see manual for more information.
- It should fit on most pushchairs or travel systems
- Compatible with Infababy MOTO, FLO, ICON, PRIMO and ULTIMO Travel Systems
- Also compatible with Infababy Duo-Elite Double Buggy
- Removable padded seat unit included
- Soft wheels for a smooth ride
- Easy to install and uninstall
- Easy to clean
- Can be used standing or sitting
- Dimensions: 57 x 42 x 30 cm (L x W x H)
Delivery Service:We provide a 1 hour delivery time slot as standard on all orders. Prior to your delivery you will receive either a text or email from our delivery partner DPD Couriers with the expected day and time of your delivery. If the time is not suitable you can reschedule the delivery directly with DPD to a more suitable time, meaning you wont miss your package! This is a premium delivery service which we provide to you for free on orders above £45 / €50.
Delivery Rates:Orders over the value of £45 / €50 qualify for our FREE shipping service. Orders below this value incur a £10/€10 fee for delivery. For full delivery information please see the following link: Infababy Delivery Information
Why Infababy ?
- Multi Award Winning Products
- Thousands of verified Independent Reviews - Powered by Stamped.io
- Member of BPA - Baby Proucts Association
- Amazing Customer Service
- Thousands of Facebook followers
- Fast Free Shipping on Most items (to UK and Ireland)
- The question is: Why not Infababy. You will not be disssapointed